Wednesday, April 27, 2011

BzzAgent Naturaluxe by Covergirl Campaign

I recently applied for bzzagent's testing program. My mother mentioned that soemoen told her about it, but i was hesitant to check it out. I finally did and almost immediately received information about their Naturaluxe by Covergirl program. I applied and within about a week and a half I received:

One Covergirl Naturaluxe Lipstick
One Covergirl Naturaluxe Foundation (in the color I chose)
Coupons for my friends!

I immediately opened up the lipstick as I already had my full face of makeup on. I was pleased to see how smoothly it went on. It had a great color and unlike most lipsticks it had a nice taste to it. I hate it when you put on lipstick and accidentally lick your lips... *cringe*

I put on the foundation this morning and I was pleased to find that it went on light, without that caked on feeling, and looks natural. There is none of that 'blah' color. This looks natural. My skin looks vibrant and beautiful.

Luxury make-up made with carefully-chosen natural ingredients for flawless coverage and light-as-air-feel — now that's luxury touched by nature!


www.bzzagent.com/syren2003

No comments:

Post a Comment