Friday, April 15, 2011

Today's Shopping Trip

Today I went on our weekly grocery shopping run. As much as I hate the idea of Walmart, I tend to go there because it makes my couponing very easy.

They will match competitor's ads and honor their coupons.

I brought a copy of the local Albertson's Ad and Safeway's Ad. I did not bring King Sooper's or Market Street since nothing there is ever truly on sale anyway.

I scored a 40 cent discount per pack of hot pockets, plus I had a 1.50 coupon off two packs... So that was on!

I already had whopping $4 off Digiorno coupon, paired with a 1.25 off coupon you get from their facebook page FREE

I got some Pond's Facial cleaning pads for makeup removal. I had a 1.50 coupon from target and a 1.50 manufacturer's coupon.. It even came with a free sample for something else! woohoo.


Anyway to spare you the boredom, my point is this: I spent $50 and saved $20. I got almost half my groceries for free. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment