Saturday, July 2, 2011

Vocalpoint

I am a member of Vocalpoint.com . They periodically offer free samples to their members, and send their blogger members free things in the mail regularly.

I recently got a FULLSIZE bottle (quite unexpectedly) of Downy UNstopables.
(and a free pair of black no show Downy socks!!)

This huge 13.2oz cylindrical bottle is full of scent beads you dump into your washer before you start the wash. Then throw in your machine-washable clothes. The product is safe for all colors, fabrics, and loads. It is great for active wear an towels that get musty and stinky quickly.

This leads me to one question:

How did they know I had a mountain of laundry in my closet?
Trying this MIGHT give me some motivation.. Hmm.
I will return in a few hours ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment