Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's ALL About.Me!!

I am lucky enough to be a bzzagent. What does that mean?

It means that I get to be the first to try the coolest new things! It is easy for you to sign up. Simply go to bzzagent.com and apply today. They will ask you to answer a few surveys so they can find cool things for you to try that apply to you.

I have been checking out a new networking tool called About.Me. It allows you to safely link all of your networking sites - twitter, facebook, myspace, your blog... All on one page. You can edit the page freely. It is an easy way to let someone connect to you online. They can easily click to see your twitter page, then your blog, then check your facebook. It seems to be very handy. They are giving out free business cards just for checking it out. I have already forwarded my account information along to friends and family so they can check out everything in one place. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment