Thursday, May 12, 2011

BzzAGENT - Covergirl Naturaluxe



I am lucky enough to be a bzzagent. What does that mean?

It means that I get to be the first to try the coolest new things! It is easy for you to sign up. Simply go to bzzagent.com and apply today. They will ask you to answer a few surveys so they can find cool things for you to try that apply to you.

Covergirl Naturaluxe Foundation -
Luxury make-up made with carefully-chosen natural ingredients for flawless coverage and light-as-air-feel — now that's luxury touched by nature!

I have already tried a full sample of Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation. It was NOT a sample. It is a fullsize bottle of the hottest new foundation. It is made from ALL NATURAL ingredients. The bottle is even made from a new type of plastic processing using sugarcane! Now when you hear all natural naturally you will be skeptical. Don't be. This is an awesome product.
  • It goes on SMOOTHLY.
  • It has great color. It matches my skin tone perfectly.
  • It stays on all day.
  • I use LESS than I normally would for the same coverage there is NO caked on look or feeling even on the days I need a little extra.

www.covergirl.com/natureluxe

No comments:

Post a Comment