Friday, May 27, 2011

Test new products, FREE

Everyone is always amazed by the endless stream of goodies I have pouring into my mailbox.

Why can't everyday be Christmas?

I have a few go to places that I would like to share with you!!

Bzzagent.com - Test the newest coolest products, tell your friends, and receive rewards! I have tried Covergirl Naturaluxe Foundation and Gloss stick, and about.me through them. I have been very satisfied with all three products.
  • Naturaluxe - Covergirl's latest Luxury Makeup line. All natuural !! Beautiful colors, Great Foundation Coverage, No smell, LIGHT coverage with no caked on feeling. This is my new go-to product. The gloss stick has any amazing feel.
  • About.me - FINALLY you can network all of your social networking into one place. I started an about.me page and now can link someone to everywhere I am on the web IN ONE LINK. I made a very cool splash page. It has links to my facebook, twitter, myspace, and my blog! Check out my about.me profile!

KraftFirstTaste.com - Try Kraft's latest products!! You get to be one of the first. They will mail you the product and/or coupons for the product. You get to try it out and tell your friends. I tried Kraft's Philadelphia Cooking Creme. (it comes in Savory Garlic, Santa Fe, Italian Herbs, Plain...) It made my dinners delicious! I tried the Savory Garlic and the Santa Fe. I put them in the crock pot with chicken both times on nights that I was busy and at a loss for what to make for dinner. I definitely recommend you check it out. It is under $3 in the dairy section of your grocery store. I have signed up to receive a cold cuts coupon from Oscar Myer. I will keep you updated when that arrives!

Houseparty.com - This is the coolest site. You apply online for different themed parties. After a few weeks they notify you if you have been approved to be a host. They send you a party pack with everything you need, and you invite your friends over to enjoy the fun!! My last houseparty was Digiorno. I had over 25 friends show up + a few little faces too. We got to try the new pizza line (Pizza + Cookies, + Wyngz, + Breadsticks) They were a hit! Digiorno has healthy delicious options whether you are meatatarians, vegetarians, or somewhere in between!


Azfreestuff.com - This keeps an on going list of all the free samples out on the web. You can browse by category and they even have a birthday list of places that will give you free goodies for your birthday. (never hurts to think ahead ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment